Jedi Music

A Resource for the Beginning Elementary Music Teacher

9.15.2011

FREEEE music for instrumental music teachers!

Usually, I know that my posting leans heavily into the vocal/general side of elementary music, but that is just what I am most familiar with.  One of my new goals is to get more content here for the instrumental teachers, so that Jedi Music can be a more complete resource for the elementary music teacher.

It may seem like I'm rushing into the Christmas season in mid-September, but music teachers always have to think ahead!  Fun Music Company is offering this FREE holiday percussion ensemble piece, an arrangement of "Sleigh Ride".  For so many of us who have little to no budget to work with this school year, this could be a blessing!  The PDF file contains separate pages for all of the parts, as well as a conductor's score.

You can also download a free e-book of seven other percussion pieces, compliments of Kevin Tuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment